As a Community Account Representative (CAR) your primary responsibility will be to drive product penetration and increase the number of active subscribers in assigned multi-dwelling properties, communities, and businesses. This will involve selling and promoting fiber internet service to those potential customers to boost revenue growth and expand FastBridge Fiber’s reach and impact.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish and cultivate relationships with property managers to sell and retain FastBridge Fiber services.
- Offer continuous sales assistance to assigned multiple-dwelling properties and businesses.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of fiber internet as well as sales process experience to maximize sales.
- Work with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Demonstrate detailed and recent competitive knowledge of features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for fiber internet.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals, including net add improvement and penetration goals as established by the local market.
- By leveraging available marketing tools and programs, drive customer acquisition, awareness, retention, and curiosity about FastBridge Fiber products and offers at the property level. (e.g. Community rewards for property staff, events, marketing collateral, channel resources, and online/digital tools.)
- Proactively support customers and property staff as appropriate regarding sales, product, technical, or customer care issues.
- Call on and visit new-build MDU properties and businesses regularly and consistently until a sale is obtained.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle.
Must be able to pass a background check.
Please note the required qualifications are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education & Experience
- Must have business and/or MDU complex sales experience.
College degree preferred.