The Community Marketing Representative will be the brand ambassador in the field, driving awareness of our service, our company, and the investment in the community. The Community Marketing Representative is responsible for executing all field marketing campaigns, events, and tactics.
This key member of the team will partner with the sales leader and work closely with the salespeople. This role requires an energetic, outgoing person that enjoys engaging with the community.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute a wide range of marketing tactics and campaigns to build brand awareness and drive sales
- Plan and implement community engagement events in coordination with the marketing leaders and salespeople
- Provide regular reporting to the leadership team to gauge the effectiveness of field marketing efforts
- Provide tracking of daily activities
- Organize and lead key local functions that will generate awareness and drive sales, such as events, luncheons, charitable activities, etc., including evening and weekend activities
- Responsible for post-event follow-up with the sales team to ensure all leads are contacted and tracked in the CRM
- Take live orders, instructing customers on how to sign-up through the FastBridge Fiber website during events or while doing in-the-field tactics
- Support the social media strategy by posting and providing content with the primary goals of promoting our service and events, growing our social media following, and engaging customers and prospects
- Travel to other markets as necessary
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Excellent communication skills, with integrity and a strong work ethic
- Professional demeanor required to represent our company to our customers and the community
- Must be a super energetic and outgoing people person
- Ability to approach projects and tasks individually and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Additional creative skills are a plus, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a criminal background check
Please note the required qualifications are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in field marketing or outside sales, preferably in the telecommunications/cable/fiber industry