The Controller will plan and direct the accounting and finance operations of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains full integrity of all revenues, ensuring organization policies and procedures, as well as state and federal laws and regulations, are followed
- Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures; implements a system of controls over accounting transactions to minimize risk
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles
- Oversees capital assets projects, ensuring the organization’s goals are being met
- Recommends benchmarks that will be used to measure the company’s performance
- Produces the annual budget and forecasts; reports significant budget differences to management
- Provides financial analysis, with emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Works with external auditors and provides needed information for the annual audit
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and requirements
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
Please note the required qualifications are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required
- Six years or more of telecommunications or related experience required
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designation preferred