We’re looking for some outgoing, highly energetic, resilient, and organized professional technology pioneers to sell our lightning-fast fiber internet service to residential and business customers. At FastBridge Fiber, we know that fiber is the only internet technology that can keep up with new devices and maximize their benefits. And we’ll count on you to spread the word to people who have not had fiber internet in their homes and businesses in the past. This job is for you if you have a strong competitive drive and the desire to earn a lot of money, and you thrive on talking to prospective customers, closing sales, and (over)achieving your quota.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently meet daily and weekly quotas for obtaining customer information in addition to setting appointments and selling new services
- Canvass door-to-door in target areas, represent the company, and explain the benefits of fast and reliable internet service to potential residential and business customers
- Demonstrate a vast knowledge of our company, our services, and other internet service providers in the area (while some may say, “competitors,” we truly don’t think anything compares to fiber)
- Gather contact information and keep it updated for potential leads and for customers
- Represent FastBridge and actively participate in local events at various times (i.e., daytime, evenings, and/or weekends) that are either coordinated or sponsored by FastBridge, where we might have a presence, or where attendance is required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- An active listener with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly skilled at customer service
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and independently
- Superior time management skills to fulfill quotas within specific periods
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly capable record keeper able to track relationships with prospective customers
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods while meeting and talking to potential customers
- Ability to gracefully handle rejection and counter objections
- Neat personal appearance and professional demeanor
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Please note the required qualifications are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- College diploma preferred
- Sales experience is a plus!