Our project administrator will be the driving force behind the success of every key project and program that we seek to accomplish. Day to day, the project administrator will be the point person in the office working with people across the organization and keeping all projects on track.
To thrive in this role, the project administrator will be resourceful, highly organized, and capable of managing multiple tasks with the ability to prioritize effectively on the fly. The job will require exceptional coordination, collaboration, and communication.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the CFO in administrative duties and processes
- Manage schedules, arrange meetings, and maintain minutes
- Breakdown projects into doable tasks and estimate duration
- Assist with planning from the start to the finish of each project
- Prepare and distribute project materials to team members
- Document policies and procedures
- Create weekly workflow
- Identify and gather necessary resources
- Monitor progress with the goal of successful completion on time and within budget
- Analyze risks and opportunities, alerting the CFO to issues as they arise
- Report on team and project performance
- Act as point of contact for the project team and facilitate communications
- Collaborate on stakeholder presentations
- Supervise and delegate tasks to project assistance
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Knowledge of project management, flowcharts, technical documentation, etc.
- Strong leadership skills
- Team player
- Organized and focused
- Computer literate
- Certifications are a plus
Please note the required qualifications are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years of related experience